skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sign On You Crazy Diamond
Birmingham. Music. movies. politics. And wierdness.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
All my friends are made of pixels...
Away. back soon. here's me, looking slightly camp, on a pier. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2008
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2007
(352)
►
September
(28)
▼
August
(43)
Oh well, since yesterday...I stayed over a little ...
A couple of quick links...i)is 300 really gay? Rea...
Good lord, have I been quiet.Very, very, busy.That...
Blue Steel...[Belloq Voice] 'It's Beeeoooooteeeee...
All my friends are made of pixels...Away. back soo...
The much loved hen says some wise words here.... h...
stolen from.... Too fat to fly (as found via so...
A few questions stolen from the dodo:-1. WHO took ...
Todays links...i) Even though i've been here and s...
how to bribe a 2 year old girl...Scene; the Park. ...
The funeral of Tony Wilson(bbc photo coverage) . ...
nicked from myspaz, along with a picture from year...
I get up...and only this gets me down....The furio...
All the things I could have said...Monday wasn't v...
Monday. Happy Mondays. Well, as happy as a day ba...
What makes you laugh? Rebecca. She makes me laugh,...
Since thursday...went to the library, met giles, ...
Just An observation about 007 movies ... - wheneve...
A few links then - i) Zero Hour - The original...
no, I ain't talking today. Just some general malai...
I really feel bloody miserable today. Like a wave,...
Fragments of a memory.... So there i was, in the p...
For some reason, and I don't know why, but dating ...
1. If someone was to surprise you with a present r...
I wondered why I didn't have any phone calls last ...
You know those stupid things you do? Those really ...
Something was pushing them to one side of their li...
In forms of the usual diary then...Monday. Work.St...
Anyway, go back into town, then go back home, coo...
'is my brother dumber than a hamsteR?'(aka How to ...
So, Friday. Work, was work. I left and went to tow...
*phew* goddamn, its hot in the city...Not much to ...
Time Changes....Its a time of great, massive chang...
"Oi! king of the Daleks, honking dr. whites spank ...
If I weren’t talking to you right now I’d be… pro...
Tuesday, was like most days, pretty dull. It main...
Monday. Out of the office, at a training course. ...
The Stranger Than Fiction meme....Do you like asp...
What an unusual weekend.I still felt unwell from t...
One look, one simple look.....Its funny, really. T...
A World Without Heroes... One band i really love ...
I've not been very well, today. I got home after t...
Goldfingah! Dum de Dum de Dum.... There are some f...
►
July
(43)
►
June
(45)
►
May
(34)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(46)
►
February
(42)
►
January
(34)
►
2006
(430)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(50)
►
June
(39)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(42)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(35)
►
2005
(286)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(43)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(30)
►
2004
(320)
►
December
(65)
►
November
(34)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(37)
►
August
(49)
►
July
(48)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
About Me
Graham
M36, Birmingham UK. Music, movies, politics, books, and general g33kdom.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment