
For some reason, and I don't know why, but dating is like a flood. Nothing and then everything. part of this is because of the deniability - ie if you are with a woman, you are denying yourself to every one else. That removes the power in the relationship from any other women or men you may be flirting with who may be interested - and it makes you more attractive, so it seems.
In no particular order : its because the woman or whoever is flirting with you is no longer in control - you are.Or its because if a woman out there wants you, there must be something worth having. Something desirable. And lets face it, if someone out there saw something they liked in you, maybe someone else will find something they like in you too.
Its all damn, damn wierd. So, on a different note, I went out to Ashleys Birthday party on Saturday night, and Ashley took a couple of photos. One of them is me and girl. Another one is me and the girl who was apparently flirting with me. I notice I appear to be using my 'photo' face in both of them - a pretty much identical pose. On the other hand, i was quite surprised by the the girl who was apparently flirting with me; because in that photo she's got her arm wrapped around mine, and her hand on my arm. Does anyone know what this body language means? Really? (I have a pretty good idea, but I just want to know what you think.) Does it mean ' hands off, he's mine?' Even when you're not? Does it mean thats its a sign of intimacy and affection? is it a way of touching and expressing her comfortableness with having me in her personal space - you know, the 18 inches rule? Does it mean that they like me? But there again, she wouldn't spend quite so much time copying my body posture and then hold me arm in arm and touch my skin if she didn't feel comfortable with me in that space; especially not for a photo thats making a statement. Or am I reading just too much into it?
I just don't know.I do know though, that its only happened since i)I shaved my hair off and grew the goatee beard and ii)Since we chatted and discussed the time we'd both worked in the . (Its one way of finding common ground for a conversation, I guess). I know something else too - being flirty is one thing, but doing the dirty is another thing entirely. And something that isn't going to happen.
Mmmm. Answers on a postcard please....

No comments:
Post a Comment